THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

TAN SHI YUN

"No man is an island"
It means that we cannot live without friends.
We need friends in happiness or even in sadness.
The same thing goes for me too.

I have few best friends yet there is the only one best friend of mine that we have known each other for 11 years.
Obviously that she is Tan Shi Yun! hahas

Shi Yun and I knew each other since we were in Primary One.
She is 18 years old the same age as me of course.
She is a golden hearted,amiable and cultivated girl.
She is very cute, pretty and has a bewitching grin.
If I were a boy, i will definitely infatuate with her
(both appearance and personality)

I still remember that during Primary One,
she asked my mom not to come to school during recess because she can accompany me.
How sweet of you Shi Yun!!! =P
She even helped me to scold those boys who laughed at me for some reasons.
Such a gutsy girl~~~
She has been inspirational to me all these years and always spurs me to do better in my life.
She is rightly considered as my pillar of strength!!!
( Thanks alot Shi Yun!!! )
I'm really glad that i could meet her and have a sweet sweet friend like her!!!!
Wish that our friendship will be immortal until the end of my life.
Lols.
Love you alot!!
"Smoochies"
MuacksszzZ!!!!



When we were 16 years old. =)


When we were in Form 5.



And the latest us.

P/S: I do really feel happy to have you as my best friend!!!
Hope that you will not forget us when you go to Sunway.
(I mean I hope that our relationship will be still that secure)

0 comments: