THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, June 20, 2009

MONKEY

This afternoon, the bloody hell hideous asshole monkey came to my house.
Fortunately that when it was trying to pull my kitten Pok Pok 's tail and torture it,
we reached home in the nick of time.

He promptly ran up to the roof.
This moron really made me had a grudge againts monkey!!!
Really brainless...
I have not seen such an aggressive monkey before...
And the funniest thing was,
no one noticed that my another kitten was hiding inside the flowerpot!!!!
Because its fur colour is resemble to the soil, dirt or even clay.
It is almost the same as the animal camouflage,
could blend in with its environment so that the others might overlook them.
I think i should named it bin sek mao.
hahahas...

And if i see this monkey, I swear i will not slaugther but neuter it!!!!!!
Make it howls in pain and suffer in the agony of the "bapok world!!!


Pok Pok a.K.a Hak mAo

Pok Pok aNd Bin sEk mAo XD

0 comments: