THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, October 29, 2010

NEW FAMILY MEMBER

There is a new family member in my house now~
It is really unbelievable that my mom allowed me to bring "it" home.
It is a
stray kitten from my school~!
Actually I did not intend to bring it home but I really sympathize with it!
It is extremely skinny =( compared to other stray cats!!
It should not be so skinny and small in its age!!
That's why I had put it inside a box and brought it home with the help of my friends haha!
Especially
Jen!
Thanks
Jen!! =)

By the way, I do not know why some people hate cats so much.
Moreover most of the people think that people who prefer a cat will dislike dog.
Well, IT IS NOT TRUE!
I do love both cat and dog.
For me they are the same.
They are lovely animals!
If I were rich I do not mind to rear both stray cats and stray dogs in the future as long as they have a place to sleep and some food to eat. =)

And I do hope that
Malaysia Government will take some actions to solve the number of stray cats and dogs as in giving a free or low cost spay!!!
It is the best and the only solution ever to solve such problem...
Sigh...

0 comments: